Restaurant equipment repair service in Texas
- Repair services offered 24/7, 364 days a year
- Main office in Dallas and offices in El Paso and Lubbock with technicians conveniently located for a faster response time
- Complete delivery, installation, start-up and employee training included with the purchase of every Taylor machine
- All of our technicians are service trained and certified by respective manufacturers
- On-going training at the Taylor factory is conducted throughout the year to keep skills up to date
- Fully stocked vehicles
- Phone troubleshooting and technical support
- In house parts department stocked with same day shipping on stocked part orders placed before 3pm CST
Our preventative maintenance schedule on soft serve and shake freezers requires all rubber seals and necessary bearings to be replaced every three months. These components come in a convenient tune-up kit that can be purchased through the parts department.
By replacing items subjected to normal daily wear on a scheduled basis you can prevent costly unnecessary service calls on your equipment. For example, damaged rubber seals can cause damage to the beater motor, compressor, and any other electrical components. The cost of the replacing a component combined with the service charge for component installation is what can multiply the expected yearly maintenance cost and lead to other issues such as down time and loss of sales.
To sign up for this cost-effective program, please click this link Tune-Up Kit Autoship Program or contact the parts department at our Dallas office today!
Red Cape Service is a level of dedication and a promise to our customers to deliver exceptional service. We are committed to providing important market trends that drive customer traffic, deliver reliable and efficient equipment and valuable local service and support throughout the life of the product to assure you remain profitable.
Main Dallas office
2062 Irving Blvd
Dallas, Tx 75207
El Paso: 915-843-4600