Careers In Food Service Equipment Sales & Maintenance
If you are interested in a career in the restaurant/food service industry, we are looking for extraordinary people to help deliver superior products and quality service to our customers. If you’re looking for a career opportunity that encourages creative thinking and rewards hard work, Lane & McClain could be just what you’ve been looking for.
Current job openings in the Restaurant Industry at Lane and McClain:
Experienced Technician (Dallas, Texas)
Lane and McClain is seeking an experienced technician familiar with soft serve equipment, clamshell grills, shake, and slush equipment. EPA certification is required. Company service truck, company cell phone, and computer is provided, as well as retirement investment plan, end of year bonus, vacation and holiday pay. This position is based out of our Dallas, Lubbock, and/or Tyler Texas location, but will involve some travel requiring limited overnight stays. This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking for a long term, stable career with steady, year-round employment. Email resume to John Matczynski at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them at 214-748-7669.
Sales Representative (Dallas, Texas)
This is a full-time salary position that will be responsible for selling Taylor Enterprises commercial equipment. This candidate will be working with owners and operators within their sales territory. Candidate must have the ability to understand the value of our company and equipment; before, during and after the sale.
-Present, Promote, and Sell commercial food equipment and products to prospective customers and existing customers.
-Must be able to cold call in person and over the phone to reach out for leads
-Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as weekly call reports, weekly work plans, etc. through our CRM.
-Coordinate efforts within the Sales Department and other departments as well
-Must be able to assist on installing and training on equipment
-Minimum 2 years proven sales experience -Must be independently self-motivated and target driven -Excellent Communication Skills -Relationship Management Skills -CRM Knowledge
-Bilingual (Spanish/English) will be given first consideration.
Customer Service Representative (Dallas, Texas)
Lane & McClain Distributors, Inc. we sell, service, and install complex food and beverage equipment. We have been in business for 70+ years and are the authorized Taylor Equipment Distributor for the North Texas Territory.
The ideal candidate will provide excellent inter-departmental and customer service by effectively managing request for information/documentation. This candidate will be a highly self-motived individual that interacts with all facets of the business. The successful person in this role will be personable, solution driven and methodical in their work and have a high level of attention to detail.
- Provide high level customer service including receiving telephone calls, communicating with sales, support staff, branches and customers as required
- Coordinate invoicing as it flows through Corporate Software
- Contact customers/national accounts/fellow distributors as needed to obtain paperwork required to complete billing
- Process weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly billing
- Generate regular and special invoicing, utilizing various portals and software
- Work closely with Sales Staff, Retail Customers, National Accounts, and fellow Distributors to resolve issues
- Work with Sales team and Technicians to ensure all services have been billed out
- Generate, and distribute special billing as required
- Assists with additional administrative duties as needed/directed
- Maintain a current and up-to-date procedure manual on direct responsibilities and provides cross-training to ensure that critical responsibilities are completed when out of the office
- Recommend to management solutions and best practices for overall company improvement
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 3 years of Billing experience.
- Minimum 2 years of Customer Service experience.
- Manufacture and Restaurant Experience.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must possess good customer service skills.
- Must possess a general understanding of business practices.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Must effectively manage time, consistently meet deadlines, and prioritize assignments for efficiency.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
Job Type: Full-time
- Billing: 3 years (Required)
- Customer service: 2 years (Required)
- Bi-lingual given first consideration
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401K plan